Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Baltimore List




Since moving to Baltimore 7 and 1/2 years ago, my husband and I have ventured into all aspects of the city and suburbs. Living in Harford County has its limitations. Basically we have our choice of almost every chain restaurant, but we definitely like to "eat outside the box". That being said, we also like to go where people recommend as well. Recommendations from trusted friends have led us to Blue Moon Cafe for breakfast, Salt for dinner, and Little Italy for the Pane Rotundo and all you can eat dessert at Vacarros. I found this list that appealed to me immensely from the Baltimore Sun.

100 Things that Baltimore Foodies Must Try

After browsing the list, I have had 28 of them. Looks like I've got another resolution for 2010.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Jill

I came across your lovely blog and thought you might like to take a peek at mine. I live in the French Alps and write about food and renovating our old watermill. Would you be interested in exchanging links? I am now following you.

Sarah

http://atasteofsavoie.blogspot.com/

email: atasteofsavoie@gmail.com

Christine said...

Oh wow that's a very yummy picture of crabs. I'm craving now. Thanks for sharing the 100 things that baltimore foodies must try. I'll try that out too. We are going to visit a family on Baltimore on Easter.