Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

How did I miss this one?

I had some friends over for the Eagles/Cardinals game today. Let's not discuss the outcome. I'm disgusted. Anyway, during the game my friends were telling me about a great website restaurant.com. You put your location in the search box and it shoots you back restaurants that participate in discounted gift certificates. So, in other words you can buy a $25 gift certificate for $10, or a $50 certificate for $25 or so on. There are a few stipulations such as you have a spend a certain amount to use the certificate and an 18% gratuity is added to certificate. I checked the list on the restaurants within 15 miles of my zip code and their are definately a few I can take advantage of!

I can't believe I did not know about this!

No comments: