Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Better Late than Never

I'm finally sitting down with a half hour to spare and catching my breath. We had an extremely busy weekend that started out with Restaurant Week. We had our sitter on Friday night and we headed down to Louisana (1708 Aliciana Street, 410-327-2610) in Fells Point. We had been there once before for my birthday and we were excited to go back (and pay a little less!) Louisiana features french/creole cuisine. The restaurant is really beautiful and when we were seated they took us back to a huge room I did not even know they had. We were able to get a 3 course prix fix dinner for $30.09. I'm assuming the 9 cents is for 2009. Brian got fried oysters, a New York Strip steak and an apple beinet for dessert. I had crab bisque (which they are known for), sea bass and chocolate mousse for dessert. C'est Manifique! Brian thought my meal was a little better than his. He thought the oysters were a little heavy and the steak was good, just not his favorite cut. We did not have any other dining out adventures this past weekend. We were busy with family and the SuperBowl..which is always good eating!

No comments: