Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dreams Can Come True!













So, we were out for dinner last night at Harford Mall..a quick bite at Five Guys and as we were walking to the restaurant I noticed a sign on the vacant store next to Zacks Hot Dogs (does anyone eat here? Its always empty when I walk by). Coming this Spring...drum roll please...

Vaccaro's!

Oh yes! I'm a major sweet tooth girl and Vaccaro's rocks my world. We go every time we are in Little Italy. Everything they have is great, particularly the canolli and pignoli cookies.



I recall that Maggie Moos was supposed to go into Harford Mall. I'm assuming that is not happening now. That's OK by me, because if Vacacaro's plans to have the same menu items as their Little Italy location then they will have gelato as well.

I can't wait..but on the other hand, I'm going to have to compensate for them coming with extra visits to the gym!

No comments: